As the biggest and longest-running event of its kind in the southern hemisphere, Semi Permanent shares insight into the processes of the world’s leading visionaries and ignites connection, conversation, collaboration, and creativity. Equal parts education and inspiration, the event provides an opportunity for attendees to level up their skillset whilst expanding their understanding of an ever-evolving creative landscape. Never Permanent will deliver this with a specific focus on how technology is reshaping these industries, and the challenges and opportunities that exist within new and changing mediums.
The breadth of the Never Permanent program is reflective of the rich intersection of creativity and technology, with talent representing the fields of filmmaking, photography, graphic, product and motion design, animation, music, Web3 and the metaverse, and visual data.
The full program includes:
- Angie Abdilla — founder, Old Ways, New, Sydney
- Jesse Woolston — multimedia artist and composer, Los Angeles
- Joshua To — vice president of design, AR & Wearables, Meta, San Francisco
- Justin Ridler — photographer and filmmaker, Melbourne
- Mindy Seu — designer and technologist, New York City
- Nicholas Kamuda — product designer, Meta, Seattle
- Roman Coppola — director, screenwriter and producer, Los Angeles
- Serwah Attafuah — multidisciplinary artist and musician, Sydney
- Ta-ku — recording artist, photographer and creative director, Perth